An Important Message to Our Customers Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For the safety of our customers and our employees, Falls City National Bank will limit access to our lobbies until further notice. During this time, we will conduct business primarily through our drive-up windows, which will remain open during normal business hours. You may also contact us by telephone, or if necessary, request an in-office appointment.
These actions are consistent with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as recommendations from other state and local authorities.
Please remember you can:
- Access your accounts anytime through our ATMs at any of our locations.
- Our website offers Online banking and Bill Pay at fcnb.net. Please call (830) 254-3573 if you need help enrolling in this service.
- Call our Telephone Banking 24 hours access at (830)254-3573 option 4.
- Use the night drop
- Use direct deposit and ACH to make sure your paychecks and other deposits remain secure and uninterrupted.
- Use other forms of payment besides cash, such as your debit card and online bill pay. If you do not have a debit card, please contact our main office at (830) 254-3573.
- Use Brella app for account alerts and account blocking.
We want to caution you that situations such as the current pandemic present opportunity for cyber criminals and fraudsters to take advantage. Please be aware and do not fall victim. For more information about keeping your information secure, please visit our Security Center for tips to bank safely online.
How we serve you during this time may be a little different than normal but know that Falls City National Bank remains committed to providing the excellent service you have come to know and expect from us. On behalf of all Falls City National Bank directors, officers, employees and stockholders, please stay well and thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.