Agricultural Loans

Falls City National Bank offers agriculture loans for farming, ranching, livestock, and equipment.  If applying in the name of an entity, we will ask for a personal guaranty in most cases.  Contact one of our experienced loan officers to discuss your specific loan needs.

Prior to making a loan, we will need to know more about you, your finances, and those of any co-signers. Depending on the type of loan you are requesting, we may ask that you provide us with any of the following documentation in addition to the loan application:

  • Recent Pay stubs
  • Income Tax returns
  • Bank statements

Loan applications must be submitted in person.

For more information or to discuss available options, please call our loan department at (830) 254-3573