Announcements from Falls City National Bank
E-Statements available starting September 23, 2020
E-Statements are now available through our website. To access, please go to www.fcnb.net and click on “View Statement” at the top of the screen.
You will have the ability to:
• View all of your accounts enrolled in electronic statements
• The ability to search your statements by check number, dollar amount, date and name
• The ability to download statements and posted item images
If you have not yet established a password on the secure site, the password will be your primary account number; you will then be prompted to create a new password. If this is not the first time that you have logged in to our new portal, the password will be what you have previously selected.
If you have any problems, please call us at 830-254-3573. Thank you.
Internet Banking Upgrade as of May 18, 2020
On May 18, 2020, Falls City National Bank upgraded our internet banking system to Retail Online.
Here is what you need to know about the transition:
- After conversion, your user name will remain the same. However, it will convert to all lowercase.
- Your temporary password will be the last 4 digits of your social security number. You will be asked to change your password after you first log into the new system.
- Upon logging in you will have see a terms and agreements page for E-Statements. This feature is not available yet. Please click "Ask Me Later."
- With the upgrade, Falls City National Bank will begin to offer mobile banking called Mobiliti. Access to this new product will be done through our internet banking website. On your first login, it will ask if you want to set this up. You may decline if you do not wish to use this feature.
- If you have business accounts that you are not able to see after logging in, please contact us. We can fix this for you.
- Account alerts that were previously set up in online banking will not convert to the new system. You will have to set them up again in the new system.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (830) 254-3573.
SHAZAM Bolt$ mobile app is changing its name to Brella™
On May 5, 2020, SHAZAM Bolt$ will change its name to Brella™
For iOS® users, there’s little to no impact. Brella™ will be released as an automatic update.
Android™ users will need to download Brella™ as a new app in early May once the app is released. They’ll need to visit the Google Play Store, search “Brella Card Manager,” and download the new Brella™ app to their device. They can then delete the BOLT$ app.
Once iOS and Android users have Brella™, the transition will be seamless meaning all BOLT$ usernames, passwords, registered cards and app functions will continue to work in Brella™ as they do today.
You can find out more about this mobile app by visiting our debit cards page.