The History of Falls City National Bank
The Falls City National Bank was chartered March 23, 1907. On May 6, 1907 Falls City National Bank officially opened for business.
Alterations and additions were made to the building in 1924. Expansion and renovation more than doubling the size was completed in 1980. Another additional expansion was completed in March 1982. In 1982, The Falls City National Bank grew to 20 employees, and had deposit base of $12,693,682.00
In 1991, the Branch office was opened on Dilworth Plaza in Poth, Texas. The Falls City National Bank grew to have currents assets of 55 million dollars.
The Falls City National Bank achieved $100 million in total assets in October 1993. The Eagle Creek Branch was opened August 16, 2000.
The bank has survived the Great Depression, recessions, and high inflation.
Today, the Falls City National Bank maintains three locations and is still locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves by offering exceptional personal customer service.
The Falls City National Bank is committed to serving the community and we pledge to continue serving you with enthusiasm, hard work and dedication in the future.
We look forward to forging further relationships with our customers and continuing to serve their financial needs.